DECEMBER 15, 2019
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
5910 Iron Gate Trce, Cumming, GA 30040
Bring any unfinished object to work on. This will be an afternoon of fellowship and fun with your beading friends!
Bring any handheld snack to share with your fellow beaders.
Here are the rules:
1. If you would like to participate, bring in a pair of handmade earrings wrapped either in tissue, a box or a bag. (so no one can peek ahead of time ;-) )
2. We will lay them out with a number assigned to them.
3. We will go around with the same numbers in a container for you to choose from.
4. Take your number and match it up to the earring package with the same number on the table.
5. Enjoy your handmade earrings!